- The chips you use may be as simple as plastic chips that you can get at low cost at the toy store, or as elaborate as set of custom chips that can be designed to fit your own personality and the personality of the people you’re inviting to the game. If you’ve thought about getting a poker chip set for your home poker game, whethervey ho that’s fine, but if you’re interested in having a set of custom poker chips for your weekly poker game, you just might want to take a look at the 100 11-5g Lucky Crown Casino Poker Chips with Clear Top Case.
- The chips in this set are considered to be the industry standard when it comes to poker chips design. The chips in the 100 11-5g Lucky Crown Casino Poker Chips with Clear Top Case are 100% made out of a composite resin, with the exception of the Electrolite Chase and the Ace and King of diamond rank. They are surrounded by a metal perimeter to create a heavier weight that would feel more like actual casino poker chips.
- credence has been given to the style of the 100 11-5g Lucky Crown Casino Poker Chips with Clear Top Case. If you plan on putting more than ten people through the game, you may want to buy a little more then just the chips. Even the chip that the dice hits on the gaming table could be a reflection of who’s seating in the casino at that moment.
Purchase a deck of cards and you’ll find that a deck of cards can help you move the game forward.
- The suits and faces of the cards can really make the game come alive and with these 100 11-5g Lucky Crown Casino Poker Chips with Clear Top Case, you’ll find that the cards are cut out to be the thinnest possible. Even the coins are colored so that they reflect the lighter and niftier side of the casino.
- When you look at the design of these 100 11-5g Lucky Crown Casino Poker Chips with Clear Top Case, you’ll see that the cliff and heart shapes are incorporated into the chip itself. In fact, the chips are so intricately crafted that there are nine different places on the chips that show you Representative images. The images include everything from a deck of cards to a happesiinging cherries and even the whole face of the chip.
- When you look at the chess pieces that are included in the 100 11-5g Lucky Crown Casino Poker Chips with Clear Top Case, you will see that the pieces areAndy Bloch’s personal design. The man has a very distinct eye for decoration that’s shown in all of his pieces. Of course, it should be noted that the design isn’t just available for the cherries and the legs, as he’s also incorporated them into the faces of the chips as well.
- When you open the case, you’ll see that there are many different things inside. Different types of chips, two different sizes of the dice, and 5 dice (two each for the Even and Odd dice). You even get a deck of cards to match the different types of chips. If you’re interested in a particular type of poker, whether it’s Texas Hold ’em, Crazy Pineapple, or Ohama Keno, this is definitely the place to get them.
You can’t get anywhere near enough poker chips in this set. Granted, you can buy them as just chips and not take them home.
However, you can’t forget about the other uses for your Casino Welcome gift. Maybe you’ve got friends and family over for a game of poker night. If that’s the case, you can’t resist giving them a 100 11.5g Lucky Crown Poker Chip with Clear Top Case, and then see if you can’t have a game of Texas Hold ’em or Five Card Draw.
When you open the case, you’ll see that there are many different things inside. Many of them are the same as what you might find in a normal casino, but others are brand new. There are dice cup holders, card holders, and even a place for your dice to be stored.
You no longer have to worry about making sure your friends get a good surprise when you send them to the casino. If they want to surprise you (and who wouldn’t want that), you can just simply include a card or two in the package. It’s a system.